meta name="p:domain_verify" content="06ec3413cabaeb3ad8fdaeedb38a88ec meta content='width=1100' name='viewport'/> meta name="p:domain_verify" content="06ec3413cabaeb3ad8fdaeedb38a88ec My Shabby Bungalow: Hello!
Hello! Welcome to my "new" blog! I figured, since I have changed the name of my blog, I needed to change my blog's URL too! Bunny Rose Cottage is a part of my past. A very good part. I had so many wonderful memories in that home and in that part of my life. But my life has changed, a lot. And it is time to change my blog address too, not just the name :) Thank you so much for finding me here. I hope you will continue to follow my journey, here on this blog. I love all of my followers and I don't wamt tp lose any of you :) I merged all of the posts from my other blog to this one, so it is basically the same blog but with a different web address :) Love to you all and again, thank you!!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hello!

Hi there :)  Hope this finds you well and that you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!  Mine was very nice.  My honey bunny spoiled me with TONS of flowers, a box of chocolates and chocolate covered strawberries :)
One bouquet is pictured above.  I broke everything down into three bouquets.
I didn't take pictures of the beautiful chocolate covered strawberries :(  We were getting ready to walk out the door when he gave me everything.  When we got home it was dark outside and I wanted to eat them, lol.  But they were beautiful.  Their were four of them and I ate them all.  But I was good with my chocolates, I shared them .
Beautiful pink roses.  I love them.  I put them all together.
Beautiful!
*********
I have been taking a break from blogs and it has been really nice.  I don't know why but I have been really bored with this blog lately :(  I have actually been contemplating starting a new one dedicated to makeup, hair, fashion, health etc.  I mean, you can only show your house for so long, lol.  Then it becomes repetitive.  So what I am going to do, is start posting things like that on this blog and see how it goes.  I'm going to start a favorites series and break it into categories like makeup, etc.  I will start it with my next post.  I LOVE things like that!!  Especially when it gets closer to spring.  So I hope you will come back for those posts and if not, its ok :)  I will see how it goes and maybe start a new blog!  Only bad thing, their may be too many pics of me, lol.  I will see if Emily wants to be a model too!
Thank you so much for visiting me today!
Love and hugs,
Amy

14 comments:

  1. I like your flowers. Your hubby was very good to you :):) I looked at your past two posting and I like your blog...I will visit again. Blessings to you and yours, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the flowers!!! Gorgeous! Is that a huge ironstone vase I see?
    i think a fashion/makeup blog would be nice! You can mix it up with home decor. I still like visiting the blogs but have been remiss on mine lately too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful floral arrangement! You can mix it up here. It's your space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to blog about what you are passionate about--that is the only way it works :) Your flowers are beautiful and chocolate covered strawberries are a new favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sweetie,
    Such pretty flowers you have made even more beautiful !! I go out every day or two and pick fresh flowers outside to bring in and scatter about !! Something about them just makes me happy !! Thought of you Sweetie, we have friends who just packed up and left sunny CA, to Stanford Michigan I believe to retire ..... into the snow they went !! They live right on or near a lake, so, want me to come visit in the summer !! What a change .... but, hopefully they will be happy and I know DEBT free ..... I will miss her here tho :(:(
    And, I say blog about whatever your little heart desires !! What girlie doesn't LOVE and ADORE clothes, make-up and accessories !!! REALLY ?! That could be FUN !! You're a doll sweet one, just make your heart happy, and live each day to the fullest ..... time just flies by, and your babies will be grown before you blink an eye !! Make it a happy day my friend xo
    Hugs ~Tanza~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flowers are gorgeous. I'd love to see fashion, make up, give it a go nothing to lose x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amy, Your flowers are beautiful. Sounds like the perfect Valentine's Day spent with the one your love.
    Your new blog direction sounds fun. Makeup, fashion and health are great topics. Have fun!!
    Wishing you a great weekend.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Amy, your flowers are so pretty!... how sweet of Dave... can't wait to see your next post, I love seeing pics of you, your Spring clothes, hearing about new makeup, etc... and yes, Emily will be a great model too... I feel like I have just about posted everything in our home as well... I have changed our bedroom back to country since you saw it last (my latest post) and am happy with the changes... my darling farmhouse tote you made me several years ago is in there and always will be!... looking forward to getting out in the garden with my own roses and flowers... and just, well, loving Springtime!... and Easter!... I bought some malted milk eggs I have been eating a ton of!... love you!... xoxo Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Amy! What beautiful ♥ Day gifts you received! Sounds like hubby's a keeper! lol I love your idea of a health, beauty, and fashion blog! Can hardly wait to see what you come up with, girlie! :) Have a happy weekend!!!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty and cheerful.

    A tiny gift is on the way to you in the mail. xxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just blogging around and found your blog. So glad to see you here blogging, there is so many deserted blogs these days. Thank you for letting me visit.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
    http://myfavoritesolarlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is adorable. I love it <3

    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful bouquets Amy.I have your old blog on my blog.I went to read last night and you were gone.Then on Facebook I found this one.I have to add it to mine.I started posting again.Savannah is getting so big she is just as beautiful as you. She's gonna be a cutie.My they grow so fast your boys are bigger.You have a beauitful family.Time flys.I'm gonna be a grandmom any day now..Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just wanted to pop in to see how you are. I hope all is well and that you just need a break from blogging. I am thinking of you sweetie. xxo

    ReplyDelete