meta name="p:domain_verify" content="06ec3413cabaeb3ad8fdaeedb38a88ec meta content='width=1100' name='viewport'/> meta name="p:domain_verify" content="06ec3413cabaeb3ad8fdaeedb38a88ec My Shabby Bungalow: hiatus
Hello! Welcome to my "new" blog! I figured, since I have changed the name of my blog, I needed to change my blog's URL too! Bunny Rose Cottage is a part of my past. A very good part. I had so many wonderful memories in that home and in that part of my life. But my life has changed, a lot. And it is time to change my blog address too, not just the name :) Thank you so much for finding me here. I hope you will continue to follow my journey, here on this blog. I love all of my followers and I don't wamt tp lose any of you :) I merged all of the posts from my other blog to this one, so it is basically the same blog but with a different web address :) Love to you all and again, thank you!!

Monday, December 9, 2013

hiatus

Hi!  Im taking a blog break.  Not sure for how long yet.  I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year!!  If you would like to see my Christmas decor from last year, you can do so HERE and HERE  It's pretty much the same this year.

6 comments:

  1. Wishing you a Merry Christmas sweetie!... trying my best to make the best of winter, but my thoughts just keep going to Spring!... soon, it will be the shortest day of the year then they will get longer again... yay!... our favorite time will be coming... hope your holidays are the best ever... love you!... xoxo Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we will miss seeing your wonderful Holiday Decorations... please don"t stay away too long, I think I have my old phone and it does have a camera it's a Samsung Intensity II, maybe that would help, let me know (: I know how life can get hard but really if we look at all the little things that bring us joy I bet you will be amazed. Big Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much!! Diane, I borrowed a camera from my friends cuz I didnt want to spend the money on one I didnt really want. Just have to get a new card for it. I hate this time of year and am having a REALLY HARD TIME this year. Worse than in years :( I dont know why either. But you are right about the little things. I am enjoying looking at everyone elses holiday decor this year :) Just not into it at my own house, lol!! Love you both and have a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please keep in touch honey bunny through an email... I have to really push myself to try to get through winter without being depressed... let's just email each other thoughts and pics of Springtime things... like your bunnies!... and think roses... and sunshine... and picnics you can have with Savannah... I thought by posting some pics of our snow (which is beautiful, but I don't like it) I might do better... but nope, I long for Spring... I am going to pick up the new Romantic Country magazine that I heard is already out for "Spring 2014"... maybe that will help!... love you!... little Christmas present on it's way to you... nothing much... but I got us each one... xoxo Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, you are the sweetest. I am right there with you about spring!!!! I cannot wait. It is so cold and dreary and just depressing here :( Plus been having some bad things going on around the house too. Not a good time for me. You dont have to buy me anything!! You are too sweet for words. Thank you sweetie, I love you to bits!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a Merry Christmas with your family. take care xxx hugs bettyann

    ReplyDelete