meta name="p:domain_verify" content="06ec3413cabaeb3ad8fdaeedb38a88ec meta content='width=1100' name='viewport'/> meta name="p:domain_verify" content="06ec3413cabaeb3ad8fdaeedb38a88ec My Shabby Bungalow: New Babies...
Hello! Welcome to my "new" blog! I figured, since I have changed the name of my blog, I needed to change my blog's URL too! Bunny Rose Cottage is a part of my past. A very good part. I had so many wonderful memories in that home and in that part of my life. But my life has changed, a lot. And it is time to change my blog address too, not just the name :) Thank you so much for finding me here. I hope you will continue to follow my journey, here on this blog. I love all of my followers and I don't wamt tp lose any of you :) I merged all of the posts from my other blog to this one, so it is basically the same blog but with a different web address :) Love to you all and again, thank you!!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

New Babies...

Hello :) 
I just wanted to come in today and show you our cute little baby bunnies!  Our lop, Sunshine had babies last Tuesday.  They are sooo cute!!

Of course Emily and Savannah are so in love.  The boys are less excited, lol!  But they still think they are cute.  How could you not?  They are all black except for one grey one.




I really hope the black ones stay black.  I am a  sucker for a jet black bunny :)  Here I am holding one this morning at one week old.  Their eyes aren't open yet but should be by the end of the week.  They have grown so much already!

How is your week going?  The weather has been horrible for so many.  It is heartbreaking.  I feel terrible for all that have been affected by the tornadoes.  They are all in our thoughts and prayers.

Have a wonderful rest of the week nd thank you for visiting me today!
xo, Amy

5 comments:

  1. Eeek!... those are soooo adorable Amy!... I can't tell... how many did she have?... I love them all already and just want to hold them and kiss them!... are you keeping all of them?... I would love to have a bunny... but not sure what Tessy would do... she is so gentle and kind she would probably just love it and think it was her baby... please keep sharing photos as they grow!!!... love you sweetie... you are such a doll and so are Emily and Savannah with the bunnies... too cute!!!... xoxo Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! And OMG Savannah is so big! Make her stop growing! lol Seems they do it too fast!! Enjoy your new babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having baby bunnies has to be total heaven for your kids:) How fun! My daughter has a house bunny and we all just love him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh be still my heart! They are just adorable, Amy!!!!! What fun!!!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete