meta name="p:domain_verify" content="06ec3413cabaeb3ad8fdaeedb38a88ec meta content='width=1100' name='viewport'/> meta name="p:domain_verify" content="06ec3413cabaeb3ad8fdaeedb38a88ec My Shabby Bungalow: Happy Thanksgiving...
Hello! Welcome to my "new" blog! I figured, since I have changed the name of my blog, I needed to change my blog's URL too! Bunny Rose Cottage is a part of my past. A very good part. I had so many wonderful memories in that home and in that part of my life. But my life has changed, a lot. And it is time to change my blog address too, not just the name :) Thank you so much for finding me here. I hope you will continue to follow my journey, here on this blog. I love all of my followers and I don't wamt tp lose any of you :) I merged all of the posts from my other blog to this one, so it is basically the same blog but with a different web address :) Love to you all and again, thank you!!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving...






Hi there!  Hope your week is going well.  I just wanted to stop in and wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I have been blogging for seven years.  Some of you have become wonderful friends to me over that time.  Im thankful for you!  You bring happiness into my life just knowing you care enough to read about me and my little life.  Be safe and eat lots of yummy food tomorrow!

My camera decided to break on me a few days ago :(  So until I get it fixed or buy a new one, I am unable to take pictures.  It really bums me out because I wanted to share some ornaments I have been working on.  Oh well.  This is the time to be thankful :)

Love to you all,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Hi honey... Happy Thanksgiving to you and Dave and your wonderful little family!... you have been so dear to me ever since we met when I started my blog five years ago... you truly are family to me little sis!... are you fixing the dinner?... wherever you eat, I hope you have lots of yummy things too!... can't wait to see what you made for ornaments... hope you get your camera working soon!... much love!... you are a blessing to me... xoxo Julie

    ReplyDelete