meta name="p:domain_verify" content="06ec3413cabaeb3ad8fdaeedb38a88ec meta content='width=1100' name='viewport'/> meta name="p:domain_verify" content="06ec3413cabaeb3ad8fdaeedb38a88ec My Shabby Bungalow: fall in my kitchen
Hello! Welcome to my "new" blog! I figured, since I have changed the name of my blog, I needed to change my blog's URL too! Bunny Rose Cottage is a part of my past. A very good part. I had so many wonderful memories in that home and in that part of my life. But my life has changed, a lot. And it is time to change my blog address too, not just the name :) Thank you so much for finding me here. I hope you will continue to follow my journey, here on this blog. I love all of my followers and I don't wamt tp lose any of you :) I merged all of the posts from my other blog to this one, so it is basically the same blog but with a different web address :) Love to you all and again, thank you!!

Monday, November 4, 2013

fall in my kitchen


Hi. Just sharing some pics of fall in my kitchen. Theirs a lot so I'll let them speak for themselves. Have a great week!!!















2 comments:

  1. Amy I love it!
    So romantic, clean and welcoming!
    No fussy chaos!

    I am loving your new decorating style!
    Smiles,
    Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the decoupage pumpkin. Did you make it yourself? I would love to see a close up photo or a tutorial.
    *Smiles*

    ReplyDelete