Hi there! How are you?? Ready for the weekend? I know I am. It is 80 degrees today and still looks like summer! YAY!!!
Today, I am answering your questions and sharing some things with you that you may not know about me! A little chance to get to know me better. Maybe better than you want to, lol.
Ok, first question: Where do I get my energy? Gosh, I really don't even know and ask myself this question often, lol! I go to bed very early. And I drink coffee almost all day long, lol. I am pretty much always tired and can fall asleep anytime. If I can catch a nap, I will!
Next question: What year was my house built? My home was built in 1942. All of the houses in my neighborhood were built within a few years from each other, I tried to find more information on my house but couldn't find anything :( But it would be neat to know more!
Next question: What inspires my decor? Well, ever since I was little, I have loved anything pretty, romantic and pastel. I love white with some pastel mixed in. It just warms my heart! My style and tastes have changed as I have gotten older. I love anything Jeanne d' Arc and vintage!
Now, I decided to share some things you may not know about me. I am quite the weirdo in case you didn't know, lol!
1. I hate cheese, crab legs and lobster
2. I take everything off my pizza and just eat the sauce and bread
3. I could eat an entire bakery cake. The kind with the sickingly sweet frosting
4. I hate butter. I omit it from every recipe that calls for it
5. I love animals. Maybe too much! I have been known to bring injured animals into my home and try to save them.
6. I cry if an animal dies on t.v. or a movie. But not generally people!
7. I am totally addicted to reality shows
8. I spend way too much time watching shows like Dateline, 48 hours mystery and the ID channel!
9. I love Dog the bounty hunter, I want to be a bounty hunter!! I wish I could be Beth Chapman when I grow up!
10. I love nature and being outside but I refuse to go camping!! I need electricity and a real shower!!
11. I am a strict parent
12. But I love hanging out with my kids and hearing all about their friends etc.
13. I am a hoarder of jeans and Ugg boots
14. I was in a horrible marriage when I was 20. But I got three beautiful boys out of the deal so it was worth it!
15. I am a very competitive person
16. I hate my house. No matter what I do to it, I am not satisfied. I spend way too much time online looking for a new home. I want a much bigger house.
17. My husband wants to move too (yay!!)
18. I wont even go to the corner store without makeup on
19. I would love to sleep with ten big dogs on my bed
20. I love heavy metal music
21. My favorite movies are horror movies
22. I believe in ghosts
23. I am addicted to Diet Pepsi
24. My favorite type of food is Mexican
25. And pasta!
26. I am very concerned with my kids wardrobes and want them to always be "in"
27. I want to go back to work
28. I never wanted kids. Then I turned 20 and changed my mind
29. I love cars and can tell basically any make and model by looking at it even for just a second
30. I am terrified of spiders. I have woken my kids up in the night to kill them for me
31. But snakes don't bother me
32. I constantly do math and figuring. It drives my family nuts. They can never find a blank piece of paper because they are covered with long hand math
33. I don't use calculators
34. I hated math in school
35. I have a very bad temper
36. But if I love you, I will fight for you to the end
37. I have a big mouth. And I swear waaaay too much
38. I used to think I was happy but I wasn't
39. I am always worried about something
40. I want people to help me with things. But when they do, they don't do it right, lol. So I do it over (when they leave the room)
41. I am a selective perfectionist
42. I have zero patience
43. I make up really weird names and words. Drives my kids nuts!!
44. I wanted my first born to be a boy. And he was :)
45. I am the oldest of three. I have two brothers
46. Growing up, my parents owned a motel. I loved it. Everyone always wanted to spend the night at my house because we would get our own room!! And all the pop and snacks we wanted out of the machines :)
47. I am very close to my parents
48. I wish my stepdaughter was really mine.
49. I named all of my kids by myself. Except Edison. My ex husband picked out his name. I think he did a pretty darn good job!!
50. Savannah is named after Savannah Georgia. Oh yeah, Dave named her, lol! But he named her after some of my favorite things
51. I am terrified of throwing up. I mean ruin my life terrified
52. I have spent the last three years getting help to get over that fear.
53. I am 75% better with it than I have ever been
54. I hate the color red. But every once in awhile I see a red sweater that I love. And want. Like this morning on H&M website
55. Oh yeah, I have been meaning to tell you to go to H&M website and check out the home decor.
Have a great weekend!